Skip to main content

Category:Decca Records singles









Category:Decca Records singles


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation
Jump to search


List of singles originally released by The Decca Record Company Ltd. in the UK and Decca Records, Inc. in the USA.











Pages in category "Decca Records singles"


The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 383 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

(previous page) (next page)


0–9



  • 1-2-3 (Len Barry song)

  • 14 (song)

  • 19th Nervous Breakdown

  • 2000 Light Years from Home




A



  • After the Fire Is Gone

  • Ain't Nobody Here but Us Chickens

  • All Alone Am I

  • All Kinds of Everything

  • All or Nothing (Small Faces song)

  • All the Time (Kitty Wells song)

  • All You Need Is Me

  • Alone with You (Brenda Lee song)

  • Are You Satisfied? (song)

  • As Tears Go By (song)

  • As Usual




B



  • Baba O'Riley

  • Baby (Wilma Burgess song)

  • Baby, Please Don't Go

  • Bad Seed (Jan Howard song)

  • Beans and Corn Bread

  • Before I'm Over You (song)

  • Behind Blue Eyes

  • Black Is Black

  • Black Strap Molasses (song)

  • Blowin' in the Wind

  • Blue Champagne (song)

  • Blue Kentucky Girl (song)

  • Bonne nuit ma chérie

  • A Boy Without a Girl

  • Break It to Me Gently

  • The Bridge Washed Out

  • Buckaroo (song)

  • Bye and Bye We're Going to See the King




C



  • Caldonia

  • Can't You Hear My Heartbeat

  • Canto della Terra

  • Carol (Chuck Berry song)

  • Charmaine (song)

  • Citadel (song)

  • Coal Miner's Daughter (song)

  • Come and Stay With Me

  • Come On (Chuck Berry song)

  • Come Together

  • Comin' Down

  • Coming On Strong (song)

  • Concrete and Clay

  • Cool Yule (song)

  • Count Every Star

  • Count Your Blessings, Woman

  • Crawling up a Hill

  • Crazy (Willie Nelson song)




D



  • Dandelion (song)

  • Dear Uncle Sam

  • Delilah (Tom Jones song)

  • Dell'amore non si sa

  • Denomination Blues

  • Detroit City (song)

  • Diamonds (instrumental)

  • Diane (1927 song)

  • Dis-Satisfied

  • Don't Bring Me Down (The Animals song)

  • Don't Come Home A-Drinkin' (With Lovin' on Your Mind) (song)

  • Don't Get Me Started

  • Don't Touch Me

  • Down in Tennessee

  • Drift Away

  • Driftwood (The Moody Blues song)

  • Drivin' My Life Away

  • Driving Wheel

  • Dum Dum (Brenda Lee song)




E



  • Each Moment (Spent with You)

  • Einmal verliebt, immer verliebt

  • Emotions (Brenda Lee song)

  • Empty Saddles (in the Old Corral)

  • The End (Earl Grant song)

  • Everybody Loves Me But You

  • Everyone's Gone to the Moon

  • Everything's Alright (Jesus Christ Superstar song)

  • Everything's Alright (The Mojos song)

  • Evil on Your Mind




F



  • F.D.R. Jones

  • The Fall (Brendan James song)

  • Fifteen Years Ago

  • Fist City

  • Flirt! (song)

  • Fool No. 1

  • The Fool (Lee Ann Womack song)

  • For Loving You




G



  • Garden Party (Rick Nelson song)

  • Get Off of My Cloud

  • Girl Watcher

  • Gloria (Them song)

  • Goin' Through the Big D

  • Going Mobile

  • Gonna Get a Life

  • Good Lovin'

  • Good Morning Heartache

  • Gotta Travel On

  • The Grass Is Greener (song)

  • Green (Brendan James song)

  • Green, Green Grass of Home




H



  • Halfway to Paradise

  • Happy Jack (song)

  • Happy State of Mind

  • Harbour Lights (song)

  • Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing in the Shadow?

  • Heart in Hand (song)

  • Heartbreak U.S.A.

  • Hello Darlin' (song)

  • Hello Vietnam

  • Help Yourself (Tom Jones song)

  • Her Man

  • Here Comes That Feeling

  • Here Comes the Night

  • Here I Am Again (song)

  • Here It Comes Again (The Fortunes song)

  • Hey Girl (Small Faces song)

  • Hey Loretta

  • Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop

  • A Holly Jolly Christmas

  • The Home You're Tearing Down

  • Honky Tonk Women

  • Hot Dog Buddy Buddy

  • How Much More Can She Stand




I



  • I Ain't Never

  • I Belong (Kathy Kirby song)

  • I Brake for Brunettes

  • I Can't Explain

  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

  • I Can't Let Maggie Go

  • I Can't Make It

  • I Can't See Me Without You

  • I Can't Stop Loving You

  • I Don't Care (Webb Pierce song)

  • I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

  • I Fall to Pieces

  • I Get the Fever

  • I Go to Sleep

  • I Know How

  • I Let the Stars Get In My Eyes

  • I Love You (The Zombies song)

  • I Love You More Today

  • I Might Even Quit Lovin' You

  • I Put a Spell on You

  • I See a Star

  • I See Fire

  • I Still Believe in Love

  • I Wanna Be Free (Loretta Lynn song)

  • I Wanna Be Your Man

  • I Wanna Remember This

  • I Want to Be Wanted

  • I Wish for You the World

  • I'll Be Home for Christmas

  • I'll Go On Alone

  • I'm a Better Man

  • I'm a Boy

  • I'm Free (The Who song)

  • I'm Making Believe

  • I've Found Someone of My Own

  • I've Got Mine

  • Idle Chatter

  • If You're Not Gone Too Long

  • Imagine That (Patsy Cline song)

  • Inside Out (Imelda May song)

  • Inside-Looking Out

  • Is It True (Brenda Lee song)

  • It Started All Over Again

  • It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels

  • It Would Be You (song)

  • It Wouldn't Hurt to Have Wings

  • It's a Little Too Late (Mark Chesnutt song)

  • It's All Over Now

  • It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

  • It's Almost Tomorrow

  • It's Good News Week

  • It's Not Unusual




J



  • Jack the Ripper (song)

  • Jingle Bell Rock

  • Johnny One Time

  • Jumpin' Jack Flash

  • Just as Much as Ever

  • Just Ask Your Heart

  • Just Like Eddie




K



  • Katinka (song)

  • Kentish Town Waltz

  • The Kids Are Alright (song)

  • Kuin silloin ennen




L



  • La-La-La-Lies

  • Last Christmas

  • Last Date (song)

  • The Last Letter

  • The Last Time (The Rolling Stones song)

  • The Last Waltz (song)

  • Lay Some Happiness on Me

  • Lead Me On (Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty song)

  • A Legal Matter

  • Les Bicyclettes de Belsize (song)

  • Let It Out (Let It All Hang Out)

  • Let It Rain (Mark Chesnutt song)

  • Let Me Down Easy (Sheppard song)



(previous page) (next page)



Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Decca_Records_singles&oldid=683896912"





Navigation menu

























(window.RLQ=window.RLQ||).push(function(){mw.config.set({"wgPageParseReport":{"limitreport":{"cputime":"0.012","walltime":"0.021","ppvisitednodes":{"value":147,"limit":1000000},"ppgeneratednodes":{"value":0,"limit":1500000},"postexpandincludesize":{"value":7790,"limit":2097152},"templateargumentsize":{"value":0,"limit":2097152},"expansiondepth":{"value":6,"limit":40},"expensivefunctioncount":{"value":0,"limit":500},"unstrip-depth":{"value":0,"limit":20},"unstrip-size":{"value":0,"limit":5000000},"entityaccesscount":{"value":0,"limit":400},"timingprofile":["100.00% 12.271 1 Template:Cattoc","100.00% 12.271 1 -total"," 28.82% 3.536 1 Template:TOC_top"," 10.79% 1.324 1 Template:TOC_bottom"," 5.70% 0.699 1 MediaWiki:Toc"]},"cachereport":{"origin":"mw1256","timestamp":"20181015004253","ttl":1900800,"transientcontent":false}}});mw.config.set({"wgBackendResponseTime":143,"wgHostname":"mw1322"});});

Popular posts from this blog

Full-time equivalent

Bicuculline

さくらももこ