Skip to main content

Category:1960s country song stubs









Category:1960s country song stubs


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation
Jump to search














Pages in category "1960s country song stubs"


The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 224 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

(previous page) (next page)


 


  • Template:1960s-country-song-stub



0–9


  • 25 Minutes to Go



A



  • Abilene (song)

  • Above and Beyond (song)

  • Achin', Breakin' Heart

  • Alabam (song)

  • All the Time (Kitty Wells song)

  • Almost Persuaded

  • Already It's Heaven

  • Are You from Dixie ('Cause I'm from Dixie Too)




B



  • B.J. the D.J.

  • Baby Ain't That Fine

  • Ballad of Forty Dollars

  • Before I'm Over You (song)

  • Before You Go (song)

  • Begging to You

  • Behind the Tear

  • Big Girls Don't Cry (Lynn Anderson song)

  • Big in Vegas

  • Blistered

  • Blue Kentucky Girl (song)

  • Blue Side of Lonesome

  • Born to Be with You (song)

  • The Bottle Let Me Down

  • The Box It Came In

  • Branded Man (song)

  • The Bridge Washed Out

  • Buckaroo (instrumental)

  • Busted (Harlan Howard song)




C



  • Cajun Love

  • (I Can't Help You) I'm Falling Too

  • Canadian Pacific (song)

  • Charlie's Shoes

  • Country Girl (Dottie West song)




D



  • The Days of Sand and Shovels

  • Dear Uncle Sam

  • Devil Woman (Marty Robbins song)

  • Diggy Liggy Lo

  • Don't Worry (Marty Robbins song)

  • Don't You Ever Get Tired (Of Hurting Me)

  • Dreams of the Everyday Housewife

  • Drinking Champagne




E



  • Each Moment (Spent with You)

  • Engine Engine Number 9

  • England Swings

  • Excuse Me (I Think I've Got a Heartache)




F



  • The First Thing Ev'ry Morning (And the Last Thing Ev'ry Night)

  • Foggy Mountain Breakdown

  • Foolin' Around (Buck Owens song)

  • For Loving You

  • Fuel to the Flame

  • The Fugitive (song)




G



  • Get Your Lie the Way You Want It

  • A Girl I Used to Know

  • The Girl Most Likely (song)

  • Girl on the Billboard

  • Give Me Forty Acres (To Turn This Rig Around)

  • Groovy Grubworm

  • Guitar Man (song)




H



  • The Hands You're Holding Now

  • Happy State of Mind

  • Have a Little Faith (song)

  • He Says the Same Things to Me

  • Heart, We Did All That We Could

  • Heartbreak U.S.A.

  • Heaven Says Hello

  • Hello Vietnam

  • Hello Walls

  • Hey Little One (song)

  • The Home You're Tearing Down

  • How Long Will My Baby Be Gone




I



  • I Believe in Love

  • I Don't Care (Just as Long as You Love Me)

  • I Don't Love You Anymore

  • I Don't Wanna Play House

  • I Get the Fever

  • I Guess I'm Crazy

  • I Just Came to Get My Baby

  • I Love You More Today

  • I Take a Lot of Pride in What I Am

  • I Threw Away the Rose

  • I Wanna Live

  • I Want to Go with You

  • I Wish I Could Fall in Love Today

  • I Won't Come In While He's There

  • I Won't Forget You (Jim Reeves song)

  • I'll Never Find Another You

  • I'll Share My World with You (song)

  • I'll Take the Dog

  • I'm a Lover (Not a Fighter)

  • I'm a Ramblin' Man

  • I'm Living in Two Worlds

  • I'm Saving My Love

  • (I'm So) Afraid of Losing You Again

  • If Teardrops Were Silver

  • If You're Not Gone Too Long

  • In the Middle of a Heartache

  • Invitation to Your Party

  • Is It Really Over?

  • It's the Little Things




L



  • Let's Invite Them Over

  • Like a Fool (Dottie West song)

  • Little Arrows

  • Lonely Again

  • Love Bug (George Jones song)

  • Love Is No Excuse

  • Love's Gonna Live Here

  • The Lumberjack (Hal Willis song)




M



  • Many Happy Hangovers to You

  • (Margie's At) The Lincoln Park Inn

  • The Matador (Johnny Cash song)

  • May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose

  • Mexican Joe (song)

  • Misery Loves Company (Porter Wagoner song)

  • Mr. and Mrs. Used to Be

  • Muddy Mississippi Line

  • My Big Iron Skillet

  • My Elusive Dreams

  • My Heart Skips a Beat

  • My Last Date (with You)

  • My Woman's Good to Me




N



  • The Name of the Game Was Love

  • Need You

  • Next in Line (Conway Twitty song)

  • North to Alaska (song)




O



  • One Minute Past Eternity

  • The One on the Right Is on the Left

  • Only You (Can Break My Heart)

  • Open Pit Mine

  • Open Up Your Heart (song)

  • Optimistic (Skeeter Davis song)

  • The Other Woman (Loretta Lynn song)




P



  • Please Talk to My Heart

  • Promises, Promises (Lynn Anderson song)




R



  • Reno (Dottie West song)

  • Ribbon of Darkness

  • Rings of Gold

  • Ruby Ann




S



  • Saginaw, Michigan (song)

  • Sam's Place

  • Sea of Heartbreak

  • Second Fiddle (To an Old Guitar)

  • She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye

  • She Still Comes Around (To Love What's Left of Me)

  • Sing Me Back Home (song)

  • Singing My Song

  • Sink the Bismark

  • Six White Horses

  • Skip a Rope

  • Somebody Like Me

  • Still (Bill Anderson song)

  • Stop the Sun

  • Streets of Baltimore

  • Success (Loretta Lynn song)

  • Swinging Doors (song)




T



  • Take Good Care of Her

  • Take Me to Your World

  • Talk Back Trembling Lips

  • Tall Dark Stranger

  • Tear Time

  • Tears Will Be the Chaser for Your Wine

  • Tender Years

  • That's My Pa

  • Then He Touched Me

  • There Goes My Everything (song)

  • There's a Fool Born Every Minute

  • Think of Me (Buck Owens song)

  • This Is It (Jim Reeves song)

  • Three Days (Willie Nelson song)

  • Three Hearts in a Tangle

  • To Make a Man (Feel Like a Man)

  • To Make Love Sweeter for You

  • To See My Angel Cry

  • Today I Started Loving You Again

  • Together Again (Buck Owens song)

  • Tonight Carmen

  • Trouble in the Amen Corner

  • True Grit (song)

  • Try a Little Kindness (song)

  • Turn the World Around (Eddy Arnold song)

  • Two Separate Bar Stools




U



  • U.S. Male

  • Understand Your Man

  • Until My Dreams Come True




W



  • Waitin' in Your Welfare Line

  • Walk Tall (country song)

  • Walk Through This World with Me (song)

  • Walkin', Talkin', Cryin', Barely Beatin' Broken Heart

  • The Ways to Love a Man

  • A Week in a Country Jail

  • Welcome to My World (Jim Reeves song)

  • What Does It Take (To Keep a Man Like You Satisfied)

  • What Kind of a Girl (Do You Think I Am)

  • What's Come Over My Baby

  • What's He Doing in My World

  • What's in Our Heart (song)

  • What's Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made a Loser Out of Me)

  • When You Are Gone

  • Where Does the Good Times Go

  • Where I Ought to Be



(previous page) (next page)



Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:1960s_country_song_stubs&oldid=333478392"





Navigation menu

























(window.RLQ=window.RLQ||).push(function(){mw.config.set({"wgPageParseReport":{"limitreport":{"cputime":"0.040","walltime":"0.059","ppvisitednodes":{"value":178,"limit":1000000},"ppgeneratednodes":{"value":0,"limit":1500000},"postexpandincludesize":{"value":4226,"limit":2097152},"templateargumentsize":{"value":129,"limit":2097152},"expansiondepth":{"value":7,"limit":40},"expensivefunctioncount":{"value":1,"limit":500},"unstrip-depth":{"value":0,"limit":20},"unstrip-size":{"value":8,"limit":5000000},"entityaccesscount":{"value":0,"limit":400},"timingprofile":["100.00% 50.244 1 -total"," 57.38% 28.829 2 Template:Cmbox"," 52.44% 26.348 1 Template:WPSS-cat"," 47.44% 23.835 1 Template:Stub_Category"," 28.91% 14.524 1 Template:Category_handler"," 6.45% 3.242 2 Template:Tlx"]},"scribunto":{"limitreport-timeusage":{"value":"0.015","limit":"10.000"},"limitreport-memusage":{"value":830106,"limit":52428800}},"cachereport":{"origin":"mw1329","timestamp":"20181010192214","ttl":1900800,"transientcontent":false}}});mw.config.set({"wgBackendResponseTime":154,"wgHostname":"mw1324"});});

Popular posts from this blog

Full-time equivalent

Bicuculline

さくらももこ